Sunday, September 5, 2010

1st post.

yeah! this is my first post for module sp1202! :D im not a stranger to blogging, with my personal blog full of raving about my favourite korean pop idol groups. i've also came up with blogs for my social studies project and chinese projects (yes, i typed in chinese, oh my god right...) before back in secondary school. which made me think that blogging wasnt the 'in' thing during my jc times.

since there must be some form of indication that the blog is academic-related, i shall try my best to type in proper english, with no short forms for words. HOWEVER, i might not capitalise the first alphabet of every letter after the fullstop. and i'll be using random emoticons as well, who likes reading only a bunch of words? XD


by the way, the blog address is something i thought of after countless rejections of other blog address.. so my 'one of my challenges' during sp1202 module: thinking of a blog address. :D

so by tuesday's tutorial, we're required to present a topic for SUJA. im thinking of doing something on carbon capture, but the information doesnt seem to be sufficient as of yet, as this area is still relatively new. so i'll see how it goes first then.

1 comment:

  1. Hm, I'm interested to know how you thought of this topic in the first place and why you chose it: Did you read about it somewhere or was it mentioned in one of your modules?

    ReplyDelete